$27.99 - $59.99
The Kink Atlas II is a low-profile and wide-stance rim, with a sleek outer profile. The double-wall construction is extruded from industry standard 6061-T6 aluminum and features a welded seam. It’s unique interior wall structure, 36mm overall width, and offset spoke pattern create additional strength. Thickened side walls and spoke faces also create additional strength where you need it most. - Material:6061-T6 Aluminum - Width: 36mm - Height:15mm - ERD: 394mm - Drilling: 36-hole - Lacing: Straight - Lace - Weight: 18.4oz
$29.99 - $34.99
The Rampage was designed to be an affordable rim that can withstand what ever aggressive riding can come its way. Extruded from 6061 aluminum, it is thick where it needs to be and thin where it can be to reduce weight. - Wheel Size: 20-inch - Seam: Pinned - Width: 34mm - Sidewall Height: 15mm - Includes Stolen PVC rim strip - Weight: 16.4-ounce
Wider and even lower in profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance. - 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling Wider but even lighter than the original Crest - More durable rim shape and alloy Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim - WideRight optimized for XC tires
$94.95 - $99.95
WTB's proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we’ve ever made. Available in widths ranging from i21 to i45, because all bikes should benefit from lightweight rims. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
$42.99 - $51.99
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
Designed for today's wider tires, the Sentry MK3's patented low-profile sidewall and lightweight 6069 alloy construction deliver width without the weight. Stan's patented BST rim design allows a tire to expand to its full volume without distorting its shape, and the 32mm internal width of the Sentry MK3 is more stable with 2.50"-3.00" tires. The result is less rolling resistance, more traction, and incredible handling. The Sentry MK3 wheelset is a great upgrade for anyone looking for the traction and control needed to take on even the most difficult trails. The Sentry MK3 proves wider can mean faster. - More stable 32mm internal width for tires up to 3.0 - Gradual taper rim shape and 6069 alloy is lighter, stiffer, and stronger - Patented BST design for easiest and most reliable tubeless - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for 2.50"-3.00" Trail tires
$93.99 - $96.99
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
$80.99 - $110.99
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
- Specifically designed for XC and all-mountain use - Shorter and thicker sidewalls for incredible durability even when paired with low pressure, tubeless tires - Bead hook maximizes 30mm internal width for optimum tire performance
$94.95 - $99.95
WTB's proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we’ve ever made. Available in widths ranging from i23 to i45, because all bikes should benefit from lightweight rims. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride.
Two full years in development. The Enduro World Series. Big Mountain Enduro. Finale Ligure. Name some place menacing and one of WTB's racers has put this rim through its paces there, ensuring it’s beyond strong. Molded spoke holes, 4D angled spoke departure, a generous inner rim width, and ample depth are just a few of the features this rim modestly boasts lurking beneath its elegantly understated beauty. Want carbon done right? Look no further, brutally tested and refined to perfection. Originally designed with trail riding in mind, the Ci24 has also become go-to rims for WTB's Road Plus tires. Larger volume road tires encourage you to get off the beaten path and explore lonesome dirt roads. These carbon rims are the answer to lightweight durability that will keep up with any adventure that awaits.
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
- A high performance alloy rim designed for freeride, race and downhill use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 28mm and outer width of 33mm to optimize tire spread and enhance traction - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
SPANK’s legendary race rim profile. Spank Industries’ SPIKE Race 28 rim has been a long-time favorite of the gravity fed, from the cliffs of Virgin, Utah, to the steeps of the World Cup. With a trim 22.5mm inner width, the SPIKE Race 28 rounds off tire profiles, reducing rolling resistance and improving maneuverability, for a quicker, more racy feel on track. Bombproof Dynamal alloy construction paired with SPANK’s unique OohBah rim design make the SPIKE Race 28 a go-to hoop for those who demand strength and stiffness in their rims. Now equipped with SPANK’s revolutionary patented Bead Bite tubeless technology, the SPIKE Race 28 rim is a go-to option for riders that require enhanced tubeless security and world class speed and performance. Specs: - Key Technologies :Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 26" / 27.5" - Weight (g): ±480 (26"), ±510 (27.5") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width: 22.5 / 28 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: Tubeless ready - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos - ERD (mm++): 528 (26") / 553 (27.5") - ETRTO (mm): 559x22.5 (26") / 584x22.5 (27.5") - Discipline: Race / Freeride
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 60mm • Depth: 24.5
- Mid Fat, and Fat Race are what this thing is all about - Perfect for sand, snow, trail, and everything in between - Double wall for increased stiffness and tubeless ready - 45mm width disc-only rim
Stiffer, stronger, and ready to party, ARC 31 Carbon Rims take notes from Race Face's Next R carbon wheelset; built to handle the most challenging days on the trail. With one of the lightest enduro rims on the market, you can tackle the climbs with speed while you hit the descents with confidence. The ARC 31 have been redesigned to take full advantage of the benefits carbon fiber has to offer. Featuring a generous 31mm internal width for modern tire widths with lower pressures, and available in 28 and 32 spoke holes with incredible stiffness all wrapped up in a mere 445g (27.5). Lace these rims to your favorite hub and you’ve got a world class wheelset ready for action.
$60.19 - $96.39
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 35 - Weight: 550g - ERD: 568 Low Profile: - Profile: 24 - Weight: 435g - ERD: 589
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Eyeletted spoke holes - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32.2 - Profile: 20 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 520g - ERD: 597 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Eyeletted spoke holes - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Width ID: 23 - Width OD: 28.4 - Profile: 18 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 440g - ERD: 563 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
A true all-purpose rim, WTB's LaserDisc is perfect for just about every trail on the mountain. Its 21mm inner width accommodates a wide range of tires from narrow XC treads to meaty downhill knobbies, while WTB's I-beam construction boosts strength and stiffness for outstanding reliability and cornering precision. The LaserDisc also features WTB's Global Bead Seat technology to lock tires into place for extra confidence on demanding terrain.
As light as carbon and wider than the aluminum competition. WTB’s KOM rims showcase what is possible with WT69 alloy. An ETRTO/ISO-compliant inner rim profile provides standards-driven consistency, while a tape and sealant system eliminates precious rotational weight. KOMs are designed for one thing only: winning. Light enough to spin your way to the top, wide enough to own your way to the bottom. Whoever said it ain’t easy being king was slow. - Open channel design and high-end WT69 Alloy make for an incredibly light weight rim - TCS inner rim profile guarantees easy, reliable tubeless performance - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area. Allows for use of regular J-bend, non-proprietary spokes - Disc-brake only - Usage: Trail, All Mountain, Enduro
As light as carbon and wider than the aluminum competition. WTB’s KOM rims showcase what is possible with WT69 alloy. An ETRTO/ISO-compliant inner rim profile provides standards-driven consistency, while a tape and sealant system eliminates precious rotational weight. KOMs are designed for one thing only: winning. Light enough to spin your way to the top, wide enough to own your way to the bottom. Whoever said it ain’t easy being king was slow. - Usage: Trail, All Mountain, Enduro
WTB's KOM i21 Rim is made to go fast on every trail. They are ultra light and wide so you can be first to the top and ready to turn it around and rip down while your buddies are still looking for their lungs. It's made from WTB's exclusive WT69 aluminum and features a 21mm width that gives a great shape and footprint to any tire. rubber. Plus, it boasts WTB's Tubeless Compatible System which means with their tubeless-ready rim strip (sold separately), you can run a tubeless-compatible tire for easy conversions, minimal weight and maximum traction out on the trail. Whoever said it ain’t easy being king… was slow.
The 333 is a double-walled, pinned rim with a concave shape that increases strength and stiffness. Get rolling at an affordable price while keeping your wheels looking fresh. All Cinema rims include a Cinema rim strip.
An all-new rim design for Cinema, the Reynolds rim features a large single chamber, double-wall profile that is designed for superior strength and stiffness. Every detail was re-approached with this rim, from the design, materials, and manufacturing, to create a truly worry-free rim. The super thick sidewalls help to prevent flat spots and warped sidewalls and help stiffen the entire rim. A wide interior center channel and ramped inner walls make for easier tire installation and lock the tire bead securely under the sidewall lip. Optimized spoke angles and a thickened nipple seat groove help to keep your spokes tight and your wheels true longer. Tested, approved, and ridden daily by Garrett Reynolds himself.
The next step in the Cinema rim line, the 888 is an aero style rim designed for strength and rigidity. The 36mm width fits perfectly with modern sized tires and maximizes strength without adding too much weight. Industry-standard 6061-T6 grade aluminum and a welded seam mean a truly worry-free rim. The uniquely designed rim profile integrates several features for easier tire installation, highly accurately spoke hole drilling for easier wheel builds, and increased wall thickness in the center spoke nipple channel.
$55.00 - $58.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 80 - Width OD: 85 - Profile: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 610g - ERD: 542 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
Page 1 of 4 Next page